Surrogacy requires a woman to act as the surrogate mother for a couple, which means that she has to carry their baby in her womb till birth.Before going ahead with surrogacy treatment in India, you should understand the entire surrogacy process, take legal consultation from experts, and financial requirements. Surrogacy is a comparatively expensive procedure compared with other infertility treatment options so couples are provided with free financial consultation at Matritava IVF Centre.
At Matritava IVF Centre, we believe in complete transparency in the process and follow the standards for surrogacy treatment in India. We offer intended parents :
- Free Initial Surrogacy Consultation with experts to understand the process of surrogacy in India.
- Financial Consultation for Surrogacy to understand the cost.
- Surrogacy treatment with regular consultation from experienced fertility specialists.
- Advanced labs and technology
- Screening, selection and preparation of surrogate
Matritava Advanced IVF & Training Centre has developed an excellent reputation for treating all kinds of infertility-related cases with high success rates including surrogacy.
Our team of doctors and experts has expertise in surrogacy treatment. Our Surrogacy center in Delhi, India, holds a reputation for a high success rate in surrogacy.
The success rate of surrogacy depends on many factors as other fertility treatment options. You can discuss the success rate with our experts before starting the surrogacy treatment.
- Surrogacy is a helpful option for couples who cannot conceive traditionally.
- Surrogacy is a good solution for women who do not have a uterus or their uterus is not strong enough to carry a full-term pregnancy.
- Women over the age of 40 years can also be suitable candidates for surrogacy in India.
- Women with some pre-existing conditions or medications may make it difficult for some women to conceive naturally can opt for Surrogacy in India.
- Surrogacy can be a good option for women with a history of miscarriages and pregnancy issues.
- Repeated failure in pregnancy via IVF